Axaptapedia is now maintained by AgileCadence For more information please click here.
The following is cited from Axapta Knowledge Village
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "lourens1210"
Can anybody shed some light urgently please!!
We have a very young Axapta installation and have found that the recid's are already running negative and is being allocated towards Zero. This raises a few questions:
- What can cause the positive id's to be 'used up' already?
- If the recid's are not 'used up' what can cause the sign switch so early on in the life of the database (Apparently once the maximum positive number have been reached: 2,176,xxx,xxx, axapta goes to maximum negative and create from there - it does not seem likely that we have exhausted the positive numbers already)
- Is it normal for recid's to be allocated not strictly in sequence?
- What happens when the recid series reaches Zero?
- If this situation is abnormal how do we correct it?