Axaptapedia is now maintained by AgileCadence For more information please click here.
DEV TabaxPlugin RecentProjects
This plugin keeps track of projects you use during the day, providing for a simple and fast way to open one of them.
This tool is available to developers only. If you do not have developer rights, the button will not be added to the toolbar.
If you download the MenuImages class, a project image will be shown next to each item in the popup menu.
version 0.1.1 - download
- MenuImages class - download
version 0.1 - download
Tabax version 0.3 or higher is needed for the Plugin to work
Import the project and refresh the AOD (this is specifically needed for the rich AX4 client)
Here is a list of what will happed when the button on the toolbar is pressed:
- A context menu is rolled down showing the list of projects recently used. (maximum 15 projects are shown, but the number can be changed in the plugin ClassDeclaration method)
- The first 10 entries are assigned hotkeys (1 to 10 (0) respectively).
- If Ctrl key is pressed, the last closed project is opened (the selection form is skipped).
- If Shift key is pressed, the selection form is opened, providing more functionality than the context menu.
- In the context menu of the selection form you can find menu Items that clear the contents of the recent projects list or control startup project settings.
- You can cancel the form by pressing Esc or the CloseDialog button in the top right corner
Sidax has similar functionality available on the RecentProjects tab there.