This is a list of article ideas for Axaptapedia.
Feel free to add to this list, or even better, write one of the mentioned articles!
You can edit the page to add more suggestions, or click on the link for a suggestion if you want to go ahead and begin the article.
Links in red have not been created at all. If the link is not red then the article has been started, but requires further work. If you add enough to an article so that it can be considered useful, then please edit this page and remove it from the list.
- Beginner's information
- Books -- books available
- Business Modeler - The Microsoft Dynamics - Sure Step Business Modeler
- Graphics - How to use the Graphics Library
- Web development category - To solve the mystery of web development in Axapta.
- Check caller type - How to determine whether the caller is a form etc, also check for specific names. (T 2471)
- Could be linked to the call-back methods article, usually used hand in hand
- Modal Form - how to create modal form
- Call-back methods - Calling back to caller methods when declared as object. FormMethodExists()
- Created with some source code, need more explanation
- Report total pages - example and description of limitations
- How to use the Microstf Chart 11 in Axapta
- Usage of NumberSeqFormHandler - When and how should a NumberSeqFormHandler be used (article needs to be extended).
- Product Builder - A guide (howto, variables explanation, nodes in the tree, etc) for creating Product Models with the Product Builder
- Custom dialogs/modifying dialogs at runtime